About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Precious Promise

(This was originally posted in my previous blog 02/19/2007.)

Reading: YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) 28-30

This reading includes a precious promise that is often quoted--

Jer 29:11 'For I know the plans I am planning for you,' declares YHWH, 'plans of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and an expectancy.
Jer 29:12 'Then you shall call on Me, and shall come and pray to Me, and I shall listen to you.
Jer 29:13 'And you shall seek Me, and shall find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

YHWH gives this promise as He is telling Judah that they will be in exile for 70 years. Even as Judah is being punished for her unfaithfulness, He also gives her this hope and promise because He loves her so.

This promise is also for us today. It reminds me of playing hide and seek with Daddy and how much fun it was to find him. He always hid where I could find him because he wanted me to find him, and then we would laugh and hug and then play again.

Our Abba wants us to search for Him with all of our heart because He wants us to find Him so we can be with Him forever.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design