About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Monday, November 19, 2007

Half Of Our Cats

Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 26-28

Exo 26:30 "And you shall raise up the Dwelling Place according to its pattern which you were shown on the mountain.


Today I took pictures of some of our cats. Well, technically those pictured here are kittens since they're less than 1 year old.






Cuddled up on the front step were Callie (calico female) and Tom (gray tuxedo male).


















On the side table of the glider was Lacey, a beautiful velvety gray Siamese mix female.



















On one of the benches was Patty, my special tortoiseshell female, the oldest of the kittens.














Hiding behind the glider I found George, a ginger tabby male.








The other four were out enjoying themselves beyond the front veranda, so I'll have to photograph them at another time.

I'm currently looking for a good cat bed pattern so I can make them some cozy places to cuddle and nap.
Watched Idiocracy last night. We were laughing outloud!




Dexter: As easily predicted, Lila has gone even more psycho, and thankfully Dexter is now onto her, but he's probably already let her know too much. She is probably going to come to an ugly end.

Dinner tonight: Indian Chicken. http://www.savingdinner.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom, George the little kitty, looks just like a kitten version of our cat, Sugar.

Me said...

I think Sugar is a cuter name than George, so you can tell I'm not the one who named him.

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design