About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blue Jackyll & Hide Finished

Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 23-25



I finished the blue Jackyll & Hide last night and took these pictures this morning. He's pretty happy with it and continues to wear it around the house, even though it must be way too hot since the temperature here is still in the high 70s.


Link to Ravelry project page: http://www.ravelry.com/projects/Tuppence/jackyll--hide-2

The Next Great American Band: I LOVE The Clark Brothers! I like the rest in this order: Sixwire, Denver and the Mile High Orchestra, Dot Dot Dot and Light of Doom (they're so cute!). I liked Cliff Wagner and the Old #7 at first, but they've just kind of faded for me. I never liked Tres Bien because the lead singer has a problem staying on tune. I'd really like to see The Clark Brothers win. It would great to see what they'd sound like if more family members joined them.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design