About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Saturday, November 24, 2007

First Crochet Snuggle Tubbie Finished

Scripture Reading: Vayishlach (And He Sent)



Torah: Breisheet (Genesis) 32:4-36:43
Haftarah: Hoshea (Hosea) 11:7-12:12; Ovadyah (Obadiah) 1:1-21
Ketuvim Netzarim: Mattithyahu (Matthew) 26:36-46; Ibrim (Hebrews) 11:11-20




I finished the first Snuggle Tubbie last night, which is a small. As it turned out, our medium-sized kittens fit into it with room to spare, so it didn't turn out as small as I thought it would. This is Benjy trying it out for size--


Now I'm working on the second Snuggle Tubbie, this time a medium, and we'll see if our full-grown cat will fit into it, or whether she'll need a large.


The Next Great American Band: I actually got on the phone and voted last night for The Clark Brothers. I really want them to win. I can't believe what a big sound they have with only 3 guys. I'm happy that all my favorites are still in the competition. I'd like to see Tres Bien go next time.

Dinner Tonight: Turkey and Basil Spaghetti.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design