About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Saturday, November 17, 2007

I Am Nana

Yesterday's Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 21-22

Today's Scripture Reading: VaYetse (And He Went Out)

Torah: Breisheet (Genesis) 28:10-32:3
Haftarah: Hoshea (Hosea) 11:7-14:10
Ketuvim Netzarim: Yochanan (John) 1:19-51

Hos 13:4 "But I am יהוה your Elohim since the land of Mitsrayim, and an Elohim besides Me you shall not know, for there is no Saviour besides Me.

Today was my oldest grandchild's birthday. She is now 12 years old, the same age as my next-to-youngest child. She lives in another state, but I was able to reach her by phone and wish her a Happy Birthday. She's a beautiful girl and a championship dancer. I can't wait to see her again.

My 18-year-old daughter got a new puppy yesterday, and he is so cute, but I forgot to take pictures when I was there. Now I'm looking for doggy-wear patterns for him!

I finished the blue Jackyll & Hide balaclava tonight, so hopefully I can take and then post some pictures tomorrow. This one was for my 7-year-old son, and when he saw that the eyeholes were done (thus nearing completion), he asked me to throw it at him when I finished it. This is based on the fact that my husband likes to lay on the floor while he watches TV, and of course, my preference is to sit on the couch doing needlework, and it has become a 'thing' for me to toss over to him whatever I've been working on when it's completed for him to examine and admire. So, my son wanted to be the one his balaclava was tossed to when it was done. He sure got a kick out of it when it landed on him!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design