About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Knudson Square Almost Finished

I finished all the embellishments on this Knudson square. I'm not too thrilled with the pink color in this, but it is the pink color my daughter chose for it, and since this is to be her afghan, as long as she likes it, I suppose it will be okay.

Anyway, in this picture above, it looks like a nice completed afghan square, doesn't it? But au contraire! I decided to take a picture that tells the 'rest of the story' here below.

Because of all the embellishing, there are many, many, seemingly endless ends on the back of this square, so that it is why it is only 'almost' finished. I am still dealing with all those yarn ends. I'll try to remember to take another picture when they've all been dealt with, and hopefully it will look nicer than this.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design