About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Scoop

With Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson in primary roles, one would expect this to be a pretty good movie, but I guess I'm in the group of people who just doesn't get the whole Woody Allen thing. He just ruined this movie for me. The storyline had great potential if only Woody Allen hadn't been in the middle of it. He is way too annoying for words, a bad actor, and his character was completely unnecessary and detracted from any benefit the rest of the cast might have added to the whole thing otherwise. If he had stuck to directing this movie and foregone self-servingly starring in it, I think it would have been much more watchable and enjoyable. I did love seeing Ian McShane from Deadwood, though.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design