About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Fifth Butterfly Completed

This little butterfly is finished, the fifth one so far. This one was crocheted with size 10 cotton crochet thread in Navy and White using a steel size 7 hook. The pattern I used is here.

These butterflies are for The Butterfly Project for the Holocaust Museum Houston.

I think each of these butterflies has only taken one or two evenings of TV watching from start to finish, so hopefully I can get several more done and sent off before the June 30 deadline.

I have to take a break and knit or crochet on something else in between doing these butterflies, though, because of the strain on my eyes even with the magnifying glass on my crafter's lamp. I wish thread crochet hadn't become so difficult for me because I really love the delicate beauty of it.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design