About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, May 25, 2008

TV Roundup

These are all comments that I had previously placed in the sidebar on my main page, but it occurred to me that it would be better and more fun to start putting my TV commentary in posts so that readers could add their comments, too.

Also, I figured it would help reduce clutter on my main page to move the commentary into posts. I'm planning to do the same with my book and movie reviews as well for the same reasons. Thought I'd start with the TV commentary, so here are all my recent/current comments.

American Idol: Didn't expect it to happen, but so glad David Cook won!

Lost: I'm still baffled as to how Kate manages to get away with passing Aaron off as hers.

Dancing With The Stars: Glad to see Kristi win!

The Tudors: I wonder if the beheading will be in the next episode.

Hell's Kitchen: It's difficult to picture ANY of these people being able to fulfill the role of executive chef for Gordon's restaurant!

The Farmer Wants A Wife: The bad manners of those supposedly virgin girls (Brooke and Lisa) are more offensive than their hypocrisy. How rude to show up late at night uninvited.

Top Chef: That Australian dude tasting and then serving people with the same spoon--ewww, how icky!

The Bachelorette: Seems like she is liking Graham the best. Sad that she sent home that sweet guy who gave her the pearl--she could have kept him around for another week or two.

The Mole: Sure hope the return is as good as it was pre-Celebrity Mole.

So You Think You Can Dance: The first episode was disappointing. Why on earth do they have to show the same ol' people who can't dance whom we've already seen audition and humiliate themselves in the previous seasons? Aren't there any new people with delusions of dance grandeur that could be featured instead?

The Moment Of Truth: I still can't believe how people will go on this show to air all their dirty laundry and humiliate their spouse and family in public like that.

Last Comic Standing: God's Pottery from New York and the guy from Tempe with short-cropped red hair and black thick-framed glasses (can't remember his name) caused me to laugh the most.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design