About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Monday, May 26, 2008

Our Hope

(I originally wrote and posted this to my previous blog 03/06/2007.)

Reading: YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) 46-48

This section is mainly devoted to descriptions of what YHWH is going to do to the nations among whom He has scattered His people in punishment for their idolatry. Those nations will also be held accountable for their idolatry.

But the Israelites are given reassurance that all is not lost and that a faithful remnant will be preserved through all the calamity once the punishment is complete.

Jer 46:27 "But as for you, do not fear, O My servant Ya'aqob, and do not be discouraged, O Yisra'el! For look, I am saving you from afar, and your descendants from the land of their captivity. And Ya'aqob shall return, and shall have rest and be at ease, with no one disturbing.
Jer 46:28 "Do not fear, O Ya'aqob My servant," declares יהוה, "for I am with you. Though I make a complete end of all the gentiles to which I have driven you, yet I do not make a complete end of you. But I shall reprove you in right-ruling, and by no means leave you unpunished."

Even Moab (gentiles) is offered hope:

Jer 48:47 "But I shall turn back the captivity of Mo'ab in the latter days," declares יהוה. Thus far is the judgment of Mo'ab.

YHWH, through Yeshua Messiah, is the hope of Israel and the nations.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design