About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Monday, March 10, 2008

He Has Our Back!

(I decided to start importing my posts from my previous blog in order to have everything conveniently located in one place. This piece was originally posted on 02/15/2007.)

My reading yesterday was YirmeYahu (Jeremiah) 22-24, which contains one of my favorite passages:

Jer 23:23 "Am I an Elohim close by," declares YHWH, "and not an Elohim afar off?
Jer 23:24 "If anyone is hidden in secret places, would I not see him?" declares YHWH. "Do I not fill the heavens and earth?" declares YHWH.

YHWH gave me this passage during a time of deep betrayal, and it comforted me so much. I was able to relax, knowing that I didn't need to be concerned about what was happening behind my back because He was there monitoring everything, even in "secret places". Because He was keeping track, I didn't need to. What a relief it was for that to sink in and be able to let go of my need to know.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design