About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Monday, December 3, 2007

Initial Puppy Fitting

Scripture Reading: Vayikra (Leviticus) 17-19


Lev 19:37 ‘And you shall guard all My laws and all My right-rulings, and do them. I am יהוה.’ "



Mom's Portable Beef (http://food.yahoo.com/recipes/taste-of-home/114635/mom-s-portable-beef): This was okay, but the blend of spices wasn't really to my taste. I tried dipping my sandwich in the juices, so I got more of that flavor than Husband did, who didn't dip. We had a lot of leftover meat, so we'll just have roast beef sandwiches tonight without the au jus.



Hound Hoodie: Got a little bit further on the Hound Hoodie last night, 3 rows shy of breaking for the armholes. My daughter came by today, so I got to measure it on her puppy. I think I could have made the neck portion shorter, but since he is a puppy, even if it turns out big for him, he'll probably grow into it. I should have gotten a picture while she was here, but I wasn't quite awake and thinking on my feet yet.








The Amazing Race: Not sad to see the much-cosmetic-surgeried blondies go, though I probably would have preferred it to be Nathan and Jennifer, the "I hate you/I love you", major mood-swings team. I have to admit, though, that watching their multiple attempts at counting those pickets in the picket fence was hilarious. Is it really that impossible to count silently? When the season started, I didn't think I'd like Kynt and Vyxsin because they seemed so fixated on their 'look' and non-mainstream-ness, but they've turned out to be a pretty smart team who works well together and are very cordial to the natives in whatever country they're in, so I've enjoyed them most of the time. I think TK and Rachel have made their way to being my favorite team. They also get along well, have good attitudes and work well together. I also like Christina. She seems like a down-to-earth nice person, but her father rivals Nathan and Jennifer for being the most annoying. For some reason, even just hearing his voice grates on my nerves, probably because there's usually a whining tone in it.


Dexter: After watching this episode and the previews for the next episode, I'm having a hard time seeing how Dexter is going to extricate himself from the mess he's in. And it looks like Angel is doing his best to prove how stupid men can be. He must not have gotten the memo that if your friend warns you away from a woman he's already had trouble with, it's a good idea to take heed and stay far, far away from her.


Dinner Tonight: Leftovers of Mom's Portable Beef.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design