About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, November 22, 2007

The Snuggle Tubbie

Happy Thanksgiving!

Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 34:1-36:19

Exo 34:14 for you do not bow yourselves to another mighty one, for יהוה, whose Name is jealous, is a jealous Ěl –


I found and started this pattern last night called Crochet Snuggle Tubbie from The Snuggles Project:

http://www.snugglesproject.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=76&Itemid=29

I had some difficulty understanding the directions, but with a few trial-and-errors, I think I'm on the right track. Even if I'm not doing exactly what the pattern calls for, I at least like the way it's turning out, so I'm going to stick with my interpretation of what I think the pattern is saying.

So far, I've finished the base and 2 rounds of the sides following the formula for the small size, and it does seem small. It looks like it will work for the youngest kittens, but I'll probably have to do at least a medium, if not a large for the older kittens and my 1 adult cat. I'd like to do one for each of them.



We had Callie (one of our youngest kittens) try it out for size.

Time to start getting everything ready for our Thanksgiving dinner. The turkey is smelling sooooo good!

Dinner today: Roast Turkey, Mashed Potatoes with Turkey Gravy, Dressing, Nutmeg Green Beans, Pea Salad, Rolls with real butter and Chocolate-Chip Pan Cookies.

All recipes (except the Pea Salad and Chocolate-Chip Pan Cookies) are available in the Thanksgiving Menu Mailer here:

http://www.flylady.net/pages/Thmm1.asp

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design