About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Gone With The Wind

Yesterday's Scripture Reading:

Torah Portion: Chayei Sarah (Life Of Sarah)
Torah: Breisheet (Genesis) 23:1-25:18
Haftarah: Melakim Alef (1 Kings) 1:1-31
Ketuvim Netzarim: Mattithyahu (Matthew) 1:1-17; 1 Corinthians 15:50-57

Today's Scripture Reading: Breisheet (Genesis) 43-44

Yesterday was the birthday of one of my daughters. I was able to get a hold of her and wish her a Happy Birthday. We had had a long conversation a couple days before, and I got caught up on what's happening in her life these days. It's so amazing to me to see what wonderful people my babies have become as adults and the love they have for their children that echoes my love for them.

We had a restful Shabbat here at my parents' home enjoying everyone's company. Last night we discovered Gone With The Wind was on while surfing through the TV stations, so I stayed up late and watched it till the bitter end. I still love that movie! My husband makes fun of the poor acting, but for those days, I still think it was great, though I hate the way Ashley led Scarlett on for so many years. But she should have recognized what a weanie he was sooner anyway.

We had watched Meet The Robinsons earlier in the evening, and that was a cute computer-animated movie. One of my dad's caretakers brought it over with my daughter in mind. She also brought over the Transformers, but I fell asleep shortly into that one, so I'll have to see if I can try it again. By the way, not only does she do a great job taking care of my dad, but she's been fixing us some delicious meals as well.

I finished knitting the Jackyll & Hide in black for my 12-year-old son and got started on one in blue for my 7-year-old son. I talked to him on the phone last night, and he was so excited that I had started on his finally.

One of my little brothers is here visiting today, so I'm looking forward to having some fun with him.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design