About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Friday, November 30, 2007

Challah Cover Discovery

Scripture Reading: Vayikra (Leviticus) 13:38-14:57



Beef Bruschetta Skillet (link to recipe in yesterday's post): Everyone really liked this. I used kosher regular cheese instead of non-kosher Velveeta.











If only this would happen when I'M knitting!!!













Crochet Snuggle Tubbie: As soon as I finish this second one I'm going to have to switch to knitting because my hands are starting to hurt from the crocheting. I'll have to table my plans for Snuggle Tubbie #3 until my hands start to hurt from knitting. I think each process uses just enough different motions to give me relief from the stresses and strains of the other.



Challah Cover: I came across this pattern yesterday, and it is absolutely beautiful! This may jump right to the front of the Queue because I already have the thread for it, and I believe I can find the right size needles today so that I can start it as soon as I finish Snuggle Tubbie #2. The rest of the things in the Queue are in need of something I don't yet have or haven't yet done, etc., but I could dive right into this Challah Cover, and I've needed a formal one for a long time. I will probably make it big enough to cover 2 loaves, though.




Scrubs: I definitely could have done without the men with breasts/breastfeeding/breast milk fight scenes--ick! But the rest of the show had the usual good mix of comedy and poignancy. The babies sure were cute. I will miss Perry when the show is over. He's always been my favorite.





Survivor China: Well, James should have known they'd probably turn on him now. He didn't think it through very well because any agreement with him for final 4 meant they would have to agree for him to be in the final 2 because they knew he had both idols. If he had really thought that through, he probably could have figured out that this would be the time for them to turn on him since they had enough numbers to do so. Now we're wondering how the rest of the survivors are going to survive since it seems like James did pretty much everything around the camp.


Dinner Tonight: Pizza.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design