About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Black Jackyll & Hide Finished

Yesterday's Scripture Reading:

Torah Portion: Toldot (Generations)


Torah: Breisheet (Genesis) 25:19-28:9
Haftarah: Shemuel Alef (1 Samuel) 20:18-42; Malaki (Malachi) 1:1-2:7
Ketuvim Netzarim: Romans 9:1-31


Today's Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 9:22-12:16





I finished the black Jackyll & Hide convertible balaclava when I was in Houston, but didn't get around to taking pictures until yesterday. Someday I hope to have a good digital camera I can use instead of using my iPaq camera, which doesn't take very good pictures. But at least you can get the general idea from the not-so-great pictures.


He's really happy with it, and of course my younger son is clamoring for his, which is only as far as the neck ribbing section right now. More about that in a subsequent post.


In the meantime, I started crocheting something called a 'Small Stash Basket' from a pattern I downloaded a while back from http://www.bernat.com/.



It is a very tight crochet with cotton yarn, no doubt so that it will hold its shape as a basket when completed. I'm anxious to see how it turns out.

Tacos for dinner!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design