About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Friday, October 26, 2007

LYS=Local Yarn Store

Today's Scripture Reading: Breisheet/Genesis 25-27:29

I got to go to the nearest yarn store (35 miles away) today, and I got me some Addi Turbo needles--Yay!

The $2.44 bamboo 16-inch circular needle I got at Wal-Mart broke about halfway through only the THIRD round of the Jackyll & Hide ski mask/hat--I kid you not!

When I returned it at Wal-Mart, I told the lady that since knitting needles are for knitting, if they break WHILE one is knitting with them, they can be assumed to be worthless, and I recommended that they return the entire shipment to the wholesaler because they could be getting more customer returns, if they haven't already.

I learned my lesson the hard way, but at least I now have some good-quality needles in size 8--the circular replacement and a set of double-points.

The lady at the LYS invited me to their twice-monthly gatherings for stitching together, which I would probably really enjoy, but it's on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month, so that lets me out since that is Shabbat. Oh, well.

Shabbat Shalom!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design