About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, July 3, 2008

That's My Answer

Click the button here or in the sidebar to participate.



Sunny asks: If you thought you saw a UFO would you tell anyone?

Like Shannon, I'd probably just tell family and close friends and probably only those who might be interested.

But if it was a sighting that indicated any danger to people, I'd go ahead and tell the authorities even if it made me a laughing stock so my conscience would at least be clear.


Bev would like to know: What are your plans for the holiday weekend?

Nothing special, just same ol', same ol'.

Someone says fluffy and I think: pillow, cloud, and my childhood cat.
What three words do you think of when I say fluffy?

Pillows
Kittens
Cotton

Have you ever been downsized, rightsized, laid off, and/or fired from your job? What did you do? How did you get through it?

Thankfully, I have not experienced this.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design