About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Shining Star, Part 8

Except for the puckering center, it's starting to really come together now. The first round of the border is done, but I'm seriously considering using a different border than the 2-round border included in the pattern.

The diameter measurement is still not big enough, so I'm thinking about a larger border to make up for that. I'm trying to decide if I should include some rounds in lilac or if I should continue doing the entire border in white.

It seems like an all-white border would be the best match to go with the Tulip Time dress and booties. The plan is for all of these to go together as a layette set.

Tulip Time is still lacking the dress sash, bootie ties and still-to-be-sewn-on roses and lace embellishments. Hopefully I'll get to that after I finish this Shining Star blanket and the headband I also want to crochet to complete this layette set.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design