About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fourth Butterfly In Progress

Since it's getting closer to the June 30 deadline for The Butterfly Project, it's time for me to get all the butterflies done.

This is the fourth one so far. I had printed out the pattern without a picture, so when I got this far, I wasn't sure from the printed instructions exactly where the smaller part that is still on the hook is supposed to attach to the larger piece. So that's where I left off until I could look up the pattern online again.

Now that I've looked at the picture with the online pattern again, it all makes sense. The piece in the bottom of the picture that has been fastened off is the two bottom wings of the butterfly, and the piece still being crocheted is the beginning of the left upper wing, so it's supposed to be attached to the top part of the left bottom wing, and then more rounds will be added to complete that left upper wing. Then the right upper wing will need to be done the same way in mirror image, I suppose.

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished butterfly now that I feel like I know what I'm doing.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design