About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Recent Progress

I figured it was time for a new picture of the Hooded Sweater. This is my grab-and-go take-along project since it fits in a little bag and is nice-and-easy mindless stockinette stitch. I've managed to get some rows done while waiting in doctor offices. This is the back, the first piece, and it's about 7 inches in length so far. It's an adult medium, so still quite a way to go just to finish the back, but at least there's no rush on it, and my daughter will probably be happy to get it whenever it's finally done.
She wanted this hoodie to match the hoodie I made for her little dog. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to get a picture of the two of them wearing their matching hoodies.
This is a better shot of the Hound Hoodie by itself.

For some reason I haven't been knitting as much as I'm used to during TV time. I have managed to get this first square (that I frogged and re-started) of the Great North American Afghan to the halfway point, so I thought I'd take a picture of it to share. So far, it's remaining true to gauge with the size 5 needles, but knitting so tightly is not very relaxing. Maybe that's why I haven't been knitting as much as usual.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design