About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Perfect Husband

(I originally wrote and posted this to my previous blog on 03/02/2007.)

Reading: Shir HaShirim (Song of Songs) 3-6

Son 4:9 You have put heart into me, My sister, my bride; You have put heart into me With one glance of your eyes, With one bead of your necklace.

Who needs Hollywood when we have Song of Songs? What woman doesn't long to hear such words from the man of her dreams? Just reading them makes our hearts beat faster.

When we dig a little deeper into the beautiful description of the bride's Beloved in 5:10-16 and see it as a representation of our King, who wants US to be His bride, it takes our breath away! Who could possibly be more handsome, well-built, perfect in every way? How could we not fall in love with Him? And amazingly, beyond all imagining, He wants to be our Husband!!

Dreams really do come true.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design