About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Knudson Square All The Way Completed

Here are the 'before' and 'after' pictures of the wrong side of the Rita Garrity Knudson square. In the above picture, all the yarn ends from the embellishments were still hanging out all over the place.

And this is the 'after' picture, where all the yarn ends have been worked in one way or another. It doesn't look a whole lot different, but at least the ends have all been dealt with, and I can now call this square officially completed.

All the work I did on the wrong side didn't change the look of the right side, so I didn't take another picture of it. I think this picture still suffices as a representation of the completed square.

This Great North American Afghan project is going to be set aside temporarily while I work on a couple of other projects that need to be completed soon.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design