About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers reading this--remember how special and precious you are!

I hope all the mothers in my life know how much I love them--my mother, mother-in-law, sister, sisters-in-law, daughters, daughter-in-law, aunts, nieces, cousins and all of my friends.

This flower and hand-painted flowerpot were made and given to me by my 8 year old this morning along with the card he made. I have to work today, but it's wonderful being able to look at my new little flowerpot here on my desk and think not only of my precious little boy who made it for me, but also of all the sweet gifts and love all of my children have given me through the years.

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body." –Elizabeth Stone

We had our Mother's Day celebration last night when Husband took us out to eat. We went to a buffet and 'ate ourselves silly'. Everything was delicious! We had a lot of fun together not only during the meal but on the drive there and back. It was wonderful, and I loved every minute of it.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design