About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Butterfly Was Picked!

A couple days ago I got this notification from the managing editor at Schmap Guides:

I am delighted to let you know that your submitted photo has been selected for inclusion in the newly released second edition of our Schmap Texas Guide:

Houston Holocaust Museum


It was so exciting to go to the page and see my picture there! I still need to get all my butterflies finished and sent to the Museum.

I've been making the butterflies for The Butterfly Project, a planned exhibition to remember the 1,500,000 children who perished in the Holocaust. The Museum is hoping to collect that many handmade butterflies for the exhibition.

To participate in the The Butterfly Project or to learn more about it, visit:


0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design