About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Praying Scripture

(This was originally posted to my previous blog on 02/15/2007.)

Today I read Iyob (Job) 33-36, and within that reading there is a passage I used to pray:

Job 33:14 For El does speak once, or twice - though one does not notice it -
Job 33:15 in a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on a bed,
Job 33:16 then He opens the ears of men, and seals their instruction,
Job 33:17 to turn man from his deed, and conceal pride from man.
Job 33:18 He keeps back his being from the Pit, and his life from passing away by the sword.

A few years ago, I started praying these Scriptures for someone who had wandered far from YHWH by inserting him by name into the passage. After a couple of weeks of praying this passage nightly without his knowledge, he told me that during the night he was feeling "a ghost" walking up from the foot of the bed to his head. It took my breath away to hear that, and I determined to keep praying these Scriptures. About a year and a half ago, he was restored to the faith, and then I showed him my prayer journal and what I had been praying during the time when he was experiencing that "ghost".

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design