About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cherry Chip


Ravelry CAL Afghan 6: I finished the Cross My Heart square for this afghan, and I definitely do like this color combination. I especially think the name of the multicolor yarn used for this afghan is cute--'Cherry Chip'. I pretty much have this pattern memorized by now since I've made it a few times. This makes it easier to crochet while watching TV. I love seeing how the different color combinations turn out.

Big Brother 9: Apparently that Sheila was more hard-up than she tried to make it appear on the first show because on last night's show she was all over Adam, the guy she supposedly couldn't stand. Well, okay, she was all over him with the exception of when she was making a big deal about his 'insensitive' remark, talking it up to everyone in the house--this on the heels of her completely insensitive tirade to everyone in the house on the previous episode. Jen and Ryan are completely stupid for telling their secret that they're a couple IRL (in real life). Nothing like putting a big target on your head and taking away your advantage in the game! But then Parker and Allison would be equally stupid to leak the secret since it would put targets on their heads, too. But that Allison seems really vindictive and angry about the fact that she can't have Ryan as she had hoped, so she may end up cutting off her nose to spite her face.

Lost: I finally made it through the season 1 episodes on the ABC website and have also managed to see the first three or four episodes of season 2. I wish I had enough time off to just do a marathon and watch all the remaining past episodes one after the other so I could be completely caught up. I'm hoping that some of my questions get answered after I've watched all the episodes so far. I know new questions come up because I'm also watching the current season on TV. Anyway, it's a great show, and I'm enjoying watching it.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design