About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Monday, January 28, 2008

Lack Of Posting

It's been difficult to write anything lately because everything seems so trivial in the face of losing my dad.

I have been doing a lot of knitting and crocheting, though, so eventually I'll try to get some pictures taken and posted of what I've been up to.

There's a new group I joined on Ravelry that is a BOA (Blog Organization-A-Long). In this group, the goal is to organize, clean up and shape up our blogs, tackling one organizational goal each month. January's project was re-evaluating our categories or labels for our posts. In order for me to do this, I had to go through all 54 of my accumulated posts and re-do the categories/labels for each one in order to streamline my Label list (can be seen towards the bottom of the left-hand column of my blog layout). This project must have been much more difficult and time-consuming for those who've been blogging longer than I have! Anyway, after doing that, I feel like I've at least done something to improve my blog.

I also updated my TV-watching list (under the 'On The Small Screen' heading in the left-hand column) and updated my movie list with the most recent ones I've seen (also in the left-hand column). Still more updating to do on my projects and queue, though.

Don't forget to scroll all the way down to the bottom, where I have installed a video roll of some of my granddaughter's dance performances. She was chosen as the Best Junior Dancer on YouTube.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design