About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Small Stash Basket Finished

Scripture Reading: Shemot (Exodus) 15-17


Exo 15:26 And He said, "If you diligently obey the voice of יהוה your Elohim and do what is right in His eyes, and shall listen to His commands and shall guard all His laws, I shall bring on you none of the diseases I brought on the Mitsrites, for I am יהוה who heals you."

Isn't that a great promise?


Last night, I finished the Small Stash Basket, which is a relief because it was starting to get painful to do because it has such a tight gauge. I do like the way it turned out.































Last night's TV viewing--

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Okay, I'm stumped. Were those scenes at the end of the show supposed to be what ACTUALLY happened, or what Larry was imagining might happen?







Weeds: Is Judah really there, or is Shane using that to say what he himself actually wants to say?









Dancing With The Stars: I love Marie as much as the next person, but it's been getting more and more ridiculous for her to still be there. It's a dancing contest, not a popularity contest, and better dancers than she have left before her.









The Biggest Loser: I almost did some dancing myself when they finally voted Amy the whiner/quitter/conniver off! I was impressed with her after-the-show weight loss, though, since it seemed like during the show she must have been cheating a lot to put up such low numbers every week. By the way, I don't think that 'triathlon' was one. In real triathlons, I'm pretty sure it's one continuous race without having to stop and wait to start the next thing until your competitors get to the starting line with you. Meaning that once Kae finishing cycling, she should have been able to immediately get on the treadmill to do the run, and then when she was finished with that, she should have been able to immediately jump into the pool and start swimming her laps. If it had been a REAL triathlon, she might have won.





JourneyMan: We definitely got more answers about the whole Livia thing and a little bit of why she keeps showing up in his leaps to the past than we have in any previous episode, but it's still frustrating not knowing the complete story of how and why the whole time travel thing started in the first place. I generally love time travel stories, but I still want everything to make sense. I'm wondering if that professor guy started the whole thing.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design