About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

That's My Answer

Click the button here or in the sidebar to participate.

Fill in the blank (not cat)
Who let the _____ out of the bag?
fish
Jimmy Kimmel: Will you take him or leave him?
Leave him--I've only seen him in the spots on Dancing With The Stars with a guy named Guillermo (I think), and I wish those spots had been left behind.
Do you read the Bible? If so, what is your favorite Bible story?
Yes, I read it every day. I think my favorite story is Ruth, but I admit I enjoy the excitement and definitive action of Phinehas (Numbers 25) and Jael (Judges 4 and 5).
Can you believe the controversy of the itsy bitsy spider question?
Uh-oh, here we go again!

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design