About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Friday, July 18, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Click on the button here or in the sidebar to participate.



In addition to being the priest of our home, my husband takes his role as provider very seriously. He has a long commute, and then he works very hard out in the weather (right now over 100 degrees and sometimes even over 110 degrees) doing a very physically taxing job to provide for our needs.

His job has never been an easy one, but especially since his heart attack, it has been even more difficult when his body doesn't cooperate with his will. But he just keeps cracking away at it. His cardiologist tells him to, "Take it easy", apparently oblivious to the fact that there is no 'taking it easy' in my husband's kind of job. Not to mention that if my husband doesn't do it, it won't get done because he is self-employed, and there is no one else to do it, and if it doesn't get done, then there is no income, etc.

This puts a lot of stress on my husband, especially when he has to spend time in the hospital, and his work gets behind and has to be caught up once he gets out of the hospital. I am amazed at how he bears up under the stress and strives to keep going as best he can. He will always be my hero for that.

1 comments:

katylinvw said...

what a wonderful man! we are truly blessed to have such hard-working husbands! :)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design