About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Friday, July 11, 2008

My Husband Rocks!

Click on the button here or in the sidebar to participate.


My husband is the spiritual leader of our family and takes his role seriously, and this is the most awesome thing ever!

He leads us in Torah study every Shabbat and frequently shows me insights into the Scriptures that I hadn't previously seen. He makes sure the children know what they need to know to serve YHWH with all of their hearts. He does his best to be an example for us to follow, and he prays for us and with us. He blesses us with the traditional blessings and with everything else he does for us.

Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, as Messiah also did love the assembly and gave Himself for it,
Eph 5:26 in order to set it apart and cleanse it with the washing of water by the Word,

My husband rocks because he sets me apart and washes me with water by the Word.

1 comments:

katylinvw said...

praise the Lord! you are truly blessed my dear! welcome to MHR friday! sorry i didn't see this sooner! i've added you to my list :)

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design