About Me

Arizona, United States
I'm a work-at-home mom who enjoys the beautiful sunsets here in the high desert.





My Designs

For the free patterns for these afghan squares I designed for My Reading Afghan, click here.

My Recently Completed Projects

On The Hook

Ravelry CAL Afghan 1 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 1

Ravelry CAL Afghan 2 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 2

Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 3 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 3

Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 4 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 4

Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 5 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 5

Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 6 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan 6

Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 1-4)Ravelry CAL Afghan 7 in progress (squares 5-8)
Ravelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7ARavelry CAL Afghan--Flower Burst 7B
Ravelry CAL Afghan 7

Ravelry CAL Afghan 8 in progress
Ravelry CAL Afghan 8

Ravelry CAL Afghan Blocks:
Dream Catcher
Cross My Heart
Cygnus
Chocolate Delight
Flower Burst

Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday's Feast 195

Click on the button here or on the sidebar to participate.



Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
There is barely any hint of wind--yay!!! It's beautiful and sunny and 103 degrees Fahrenheit.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
Probably a 2. I'm more hearth and home oriented, and I'd rather go back to being 'just' a housewife. I work at a job because I have to, not because I want to.

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
Mostly curtains. A couple of windows have pull-down blinds with lace curtains, and two rooms have vertical blinds. The rest have curtains or are bare.

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
Watching and hearing my children laugh.

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
Once.

0 comments:

 

Pink Girlz Blogger Template | Blogger Clicks Design